This job is no longer accepting applications.
* Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times, while providing personalized service to hotel guests.
* Communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members.
* Set up breakfast area.
* Prepare breakfast according to operational policies and standards.
* Attend to guests needs to ensure food and beverages are continually replenished.
* Inventory food items and report on supplies to be ordered.
* Control inventory for loss, waste and spoilage.
* Maintain cleanliness of kitchen/breakfast area Hotels’ standards and all health codes at all times.
* Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department and hotel.
* Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
\*Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time. \*
Job Type: Part-time
* 401(k) matching
* Employee discount
* Paid time off
* Day shift
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Food handling: 1 year (Preferred)
* English (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Required)
* One location
This Job Is:
* A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.