LPN Charge Nurse - $5000 sign on bonus!
This job is no longer accepting applications.
North Mobile Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC proudly serves our community's long-term care and rehabilitation needs. We are committed to providing loving excellence in senior care, specializing in individualized care. We offer services such as speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and dementia/Alzheimer's care. Our goal is to provide this dignified care to all of our residents in a well maintained, home-like environment. This level of care would not be possible without our compassionate and professional staff. This is why we work hard to create an excellent work environment for our staff as well. Our employees feel good about their work and enjoy some nice benefits.
We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses LPN to join our family friendly team of dedicated nurses. This is a full time position offering competitive pay and great benefits.
3p-11p; 11p-7a shifts available
Nurses at North Mobile Nursing and Rehabilitation Center enjoy fun and rewarding programs!
*JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES for LPN LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES: *
* Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents (i.e. physical, cognitive, and socialization factors) in planning delivery of care.
* Knowledge, skills, and techniques necessary to care for residents with the following needs: alzheimers, dementia, dialysis, IV therapy, infectious diseases, wound care, and all disease processes if applicable.
* Provides nursing care in accordance with Resident Care Policies and Procedures and ensures the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
* Makes daily rounds for all areas of nursing care under his/her supervision, visits each resident to evaluate physical and emotional condition to receive comments relating to the resident's needs and problems, and implements necessary nursing interventions.
*QUALIFICATIONS for LPN: *
* Is a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and currently licensed as a Nurse in the State.
* Previous work experience in a long-term care setting. Supervisory experience and organizational skills in a long-term care setting preferred.
* Is listed in good standing as confirmed on the State Department of Professional Credentialing.
* Possesses excellent technical assessment and documentation skills, and leadership qualities.
* Possesses good communication skills and is patient and self-disciplined.
* Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Signing bonus
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* English (Preferred)
* LPN license (Preferred)
* One location
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.