LPN Baylor Nurse -Every Other Weekend
This job is no longer accepting applications.
12 hour shift 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Every other Weekend
North Mobile Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC proudly serves our community's long-term care and rehabilitation needs. We are committed to providing loving excellence in senior care, specializing in individualized care. We offer services such as speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and dementia/Alzheimer's care. We also offer a five-star dining experience. Our goal is to provide this dignified care to all of our residents in a well maintained, home-like environment. This level of care would not be possible without our compassionate and professional staff.
As a Baylor Nurse you will work 12 hour shifts every other weekend and earn 30 hours of pay: Licensed Practical Nurse or RN Registered Nurse.
* Provide direct patient care ensure residents receive outstanding care
* Oversight of CNAs
* Complete required documentation accurately and timely
* Represent XX Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in a positive manner
In Return you will receive:
* Competitive wages
* Excellent benefit package
* Shift & weekend differentials
Job Type: Part-time
* Paid time off
* 12 hour shift
* Signing bonus
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* English (Preferred)
* LPN License (Preferred)
* One location
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.