Car Wash / Pressure Washer Field Service Technician - Service Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for the person who is the go to when other people can’t figure it out.
We have an existing customer base that need repairs and installations on their Pressure washers, commercial floor cleaning equipment, Truck / Car Washes and chemical delivery systems. We also do prototyping and installation of custom wash and waste water processing systems.
Your position would start as a Field Service Technician serving our existing customer base. You would also be responsible for organizing and managing our parts inventory and taking over all aspects of our Service Department.
When you are ready to take on additional workload and responsibilities we will direct our sales staff to bring on additional service work allowing you to build the department at the pace you feel best fits your personal goals and financial ambitions.
Starting out you will receive a base salary as Service Manager. As we grow the department and add techs you will have an opportunity to participate in a commission program where you will get a percentage of all sales in excess of operational breakeven points.
This will allow you the benefits of owning your own business without all of the hassle of doing it by yourself. We will support you on all admin and business related functions so you are able to focus on the operational development of the Service Department.
Experience in the following areas will allow you to excel in this position.
* General plumbing tubing, copper and PVC
* General electrical 480 to 12V.
* Electrical Control Systems
* PLC programming (not required but helpful)
* General Mechanical – Motors/Belts/Pumps/Controls
* High Pressure Pump Repair
* Car Wash Installation / Repair
* Strong ability to troubleshoot and diagnose electrical problems.
* Read machine schematics and PLC.
* Must pass background /DMV check.
* Ability to lift 50 pounds.
*This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a 1 in 10000 type person.*
We realize this person is very hard to find and we are looking forward to finding you!
We do three rounds of initial screenings on Indeed because the majority of applicants do not read the full Job description / requirements. Please take a moment to tell us why you would be a good fit for this position based on this posting. This will advance you to round 2 where you will receive a follow up email from us if we think it might be a good fit.
Best in class specialty chemical manufacturing company in business since 1996. We make specialty cleaning chemicals for industrial/commercial applications. We serve businesses in the manufacturing sector, mining, building materials, concrete production, automotive, food production, heavy equipment, fleet transport, car wash, industrial laundry, warehousing, and many more.
The majority of your work will be conducted in the field utilizing a company service vehicle stocked with the parts and tools you will require.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
* total: 1 year (Preferred)
* maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
* mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)
* electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
* Multiple locations
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Paid time off
* Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
* Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
* Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
* Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
* Monday to Friday
* Vision Chemical Systems Inc.
Company's Facebook page:
* Vision Chemical Systems Inc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.