Grocery Stocker - Part-time
This job is no longer accepting applications.
* Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures with respect to department operations, quality, safe food handling, to ensure compliance state, federal and OSHA safety and sanitation regulations.
* Cooperates with other departments in special promotions to help drive sales.
* Unload deliveries, unpack and place skids in designated areas by department.
* Maintain store appearance by rotating product, sustaining product levels, properly shrinking outdated product, checking expiration dates, ensuring shelves and displays are well-merchandised.
* Maintains backroom organization, appearance, safety and stock levels according to procedures.
* Any other duties as assigned.
The Stocker must be self-motivated, flexible, conscientious, organized, and have a good attention to detail. Also, must have good interpersonal and communication skills, and interface well with management, and co-workers and customers. The Stocker must have knowledge of inventory and stocking procedures.
*Education and Experience*
High School Diploma or equivalent
1+ years’ experience in retail stock and inventory management
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Referral program
* Monday to Friday
* retail stock: 1 year (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* One location
Hours per week:
* Every week
* Team Lead
Employees working per shift:
* 6 - 10
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
* Only full-time employees eligible
Your application has been successfully submitted.