Automotive Service Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The job requires an individual with strong technical skills, and the ability to use various hand and power tools and equipment, drive vehicles, and work with safely with hazardous materials.
Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of the product, including how to repair and maintain the product. Acquire and maintain an in depth knowledge of specialized skills, as assigned.
Strive to complete all repairs correctly the first time, thereby avoiding comebacks. Repair work, done properly, helps ensure customer satisfaction and future business with the customer. Make every effort to repair the customer’s car on time. Test and check 100% of your repairs and road test all of the vehicles you repair for drive-ability problems
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $34.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Automotive Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* One location
* Diesel engines
* Mechanic experience
* Bi weekly or Twice monthly
* Cars and light trucks
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Read manufacturer's drawings and manuals
* Basic computer and internet literacy
* Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools
* Keep shop equipment operating (maintain, troubleshoot, repair, etc.)
* Drive manual transmission vehicles
* Use computer diagnostic equipment
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
Your application has been successfully submitted.