Electrical Residential Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
*Do you want a company that is looking to reward you for your hard work?*
*If you are, then take the next step to join our growing team that promises to reward you, provide training to invest in you, and actively looks for ways to encourage your growth!*
Our Residential Electrical Technicians are highly paid and they enjoy benefits such as medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan, Life/ AD&D, STD, LTD and a variety of additional benefits to help you and your family.
We provide weekly training, and we support your annual license or certification training.
If you are an experienced Residential Electrical Technicians looking for an upgrade to your career with unlimited income and growth opportunities at one of the fastest growing residential services groups in the US - then apply with us!
We pride ourselves on taking care of our technicians with professional uniforms, the latest vehicles and a stellar customer service and support staff to make sure you have all the tools necessary for a successful electrical career.
*We want this person to…*
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have a Journeyman license and solid industry experience.
* Strong residential service and sales experience and strong troubleshooting skills a must.
* Up to date on the latest tools of the trade and being a lifelong learner.
* Exceptional team player; fun, energetic, goal oriented, positive, optimistic, and great attitude!
*EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING: *
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience with strong work history
*CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: *
* Journeyman license or better
* Valid Texas Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* Electrical Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
* Wireman or Journeyman Electrical License (Required)
* Texas drivers license (Required)
* One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
Your application has been successfully submitted.