Night Auditor Ambassador
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are Kompose, aka the new kid in town, and we are excited to be here! That’s because we are not just opening the doors to a new hotel, we are writing the first chapter of an exciting new story. Kompose Hotels chose Sarasota as its first home but this is only just the beginning.
As our name suggests, Kompose Hotel gives back control to our guests, allowing them to “Kompose” their stay. How exactly do we do this? Kompose has created a completely a la carte experience – promoting transparency, knowledge and individualism in every stay! Kompose is the first hotel brand designed to give guests freedom of choice. As our guests “Kompose” their stay they may choose any experience they want, from just a bed all the way to a full 4-star experience. Kompose is a place for independents, free-thinkers, and free spirits who don't want to be told what to do or how to be. We embrace that our guests are value- conscious, and it is our mission to ensure that they are never forced to choose between price and quality.
Offering a comfortable bed, a warm shower and a delicious breakfast is only the beginning of our promise to our customer. In fact, Kompose sets out to become a pillar in each community it enters. We aim to provide a place where visiting guests interact and mingle with locals and immerse themselves in our community’s welcoming spaces.
To help achieve this noble goal, Kompose Hotels has created Kompose Klub to bring together professionals and creatives, both visiting guests and locals alike, under one roof by providing spaces, such as the co-working, the event room or the meeting spaces, designed to enable all to hone their craft and enhance their careers while growing with our space and our community.
Kompose hotel is located at the gateway of the Sarasota/Bradenton airport. Featuring 132 bedrooms, a vibrant co-working, events and meeting spaces, massage rooms, and a yoga studio that will be open to our local members.
Trained to know Kompose like the back of your hand, you will become a jack-of-all-trade hospitality professional and a Kompose expert.
Your mission includes:
* Being yourself and genuinely engaging in conversations with guests to orient them about what Sarasota and Kompose Hotel has to offer: services, food options, amenities, activities...
* Standing ready to assist guests in Kompose Marketplace and always make sure it is full and tidy
* Balances and audits for accuracy room revenue, food and beverage revenue and telephone revenue; assists in the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
* Balances and audits for accuracy all room and tax charges, cashier’s reports and guest and house accounts.
* Completes and transmits daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents; prepares customer tracking report, market segmentation report, food and beverage revenue report necessary to ensure the accurate accounting of hotel revenues and expenses.
* Communicates with other hotel departments as necessary to resolve accounting discrepancies and to request or provide information.
* Performs all Guest Service Representative functions as required; may assist in booking room reservations; may assist in answering hotel phone calls and notifying guests of messages; may assist in check in or check out ; may assist in luggage storage
*Job Competencies and Expectations*
* *Commitment to Task* : Strong feeling of responsibility toward the task, goals and vision. Achieving tasks until they are fully completed.
* *Interpersonal abilities *: Demonstrate a genuine and smooth interaction with guests. Attracted to building a connection with people.
* *Attention to detail *: Achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
* *Teamwork* : Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's effort
The position is ideal any motivated individuals and professionals looking for hospitality with a twist and wanting to invest themselves in shaping a new hotel concept
This is a very special opportunity to join an extremely ambitious company, so get in touch.
Kompose Hotel, Sarasota, is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Full time & Part time
- Employee discounts and special offers
- Goal-based monthly bonuses
\*\*$500 SIGN ON BONUS\*\*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Signing bonus
* Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
* Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
* Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
Your application has been successfully submitted.