This job is no longer accepting applications.
*This Position is in Phoenix, AZ, please apply only if you are able to work in the Phoenix area.*
*Midstate Mechanical* is currently accepting applications for experienced *Commercial Plumbing Trades *to be part of our dynamic, growth-oriented organization. Come join The *#1* ranked *BEST OF ARIZONA HVAC* AND named as one of the nations *Top 600 Specialty Contractors* is growing to meet our future business commitments.
As a member of our growing Commercial Trades-Focused Crews, you will, among other responsibilities:
* Work on trade-specific plumbing new and/or enhanced/tenant-improvement-related commercial projects.
* Read/interpret contract documents, architectural, structural, and mechanical drawings.
* Read/interpret submittals and shop drawings.
* Perform layout and installation of trade-specific plumbing focused items and materials. Install, update, troubleshoot, and/or repair trade-specific/project-specific assignments.
* Perform other trade-specific assignments and tasks and within industry standards.
* Other duties as assigned.
Below are the skills that we are requiring to be considered for this position:
* Experience cutting and installing cast iron pipe
* Must be able to solder copper pipe
* Experience with roof drains
* Trim and Setting of plumbing fixtures
* Experienced with Installation of CPVC and PVC piping
* Brazing is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $30.00 per hour DOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Plumbing: 5 years (Required)
* Journeyman License (Preferred)
* Multiple locations
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
Your application has been successfully submitted.