Cabinet Maker-Union Woodworking Company
This job is no longer accepting applications.
· Must be able to perform all phases of work within department including assembly, lamination, prepping and sanding.
· Able to read and interpret detailed complex drawings and parts lists.
· Possess necessary hand tools to perform all phases of work assigned to department.
· Understanding of and comply with safety regulations as outlined by OSHA
· Independent & Team worker, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task.
· Efficient and accurate with a strong attention to quality and detail.
· Ability to work overtime during peak workloads.
Understanding the importance of deadlines on projects and completing projects to meet client’s expectations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.41 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
All customers/employees are required to wear a mask, social distancing guidelines being followed, common spaces sanitized daily.
* Cabinetmaker: 5 years (Preferred)
* One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
* Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
* A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.