Line Cook/Prep Cook
This job is no longer accepting applications.
* Ensure preparation station and kitchen is set up and stocked
* Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
* Prepare simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping and mixing ingredients.
Must be 16+ with a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation to and from work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
* Employee discount
* Fast casual restaurant
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
* Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* One location
Hours per week:
* Less than 10
* 4 - 6 months
* Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
* Follow recipes and presentation specifications
* Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
* Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
* Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
* Restock items as needed throughout the shift
* Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
Your application has been successfully submitted.