This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for relatable people who crave structure and punctuality. Who live by the “Golden Rule” and are seeking an employer who is going to recognize you for the value you bring to the company and cares about you as a person, not just a number.
If you have the desire to learn and grow, you will have opportunities for advancement with Willmar Electric Service. As we grow and prosper, we want you to grow and prosper with us.
Willmar Electric Service is a Fourth Generation Family Owned company that started electrical installation in 1920.
*Willmar Electric is accepting applications for a Licensed Journeyman in the Willmar, MN area.*
*Job Summary: *
An electrical Master/Journeyman installs, upgrades, renovates, and completes other assigned electrical duties to produce the product requested by an owner or general contractor. At designated times, a Master/Journeyman will direct the on-the-job electrical training of apprentices.
Applications and electrician survey can be completed online at www.willmarelectric.com/employment
*Wage: $27.50 to $31.00 an hour*
*Essential Functions: *
* Installation of electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment.
* Terminate and set switchgear, panels, and other distribution equipment.
* The measure, cut, and bend conduit.
* Layout and install wiring circuits.
* Trace out short circuits in wiring, along with troubleshooting other electrical issues.
* Perform minor electrical repairs.
* Maintain tools and equipment.
* Identify, evaluate, and select prefab opportunities.
* Play and layout work for yourself and craft workers in your area, which includes directing electrical apprentices to learn and progress through the trade.
*Minimum Qualifications: *
* Hold and maintain the state-issued Master/Journeyman license.
* Have OSHA10 hour before beginning work on a site.
* High School diploma or GED.
* Ability to utilize power and hand tools and read meters.
* Attend continuing education classes to maintain State Master/Journeyman license requirements.
* Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications.
We aim to provide incredibly efficient and innovative solutions that extend far beyond what you’d expect from an electrical service company.
We are seeking someone who knows that profit is essential to a business and will do their best to be efficient in their day to day work so that the company can continue being a business of “People Making a Difference for People”.
Here at Willmar Electric Service, we offer over 30 different benefits for our team members.
*Paid Time Off *
* Paid Vacation/Sick Time
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Jury Duty
* Paid Bereavement Leave
*Health and Wellness*
* Adoption Benefit
* YMCA/Gym Benefit
* Company Gardens
* Health/Wellness Programs
* Mentorship Program
*Financial Security *
* Identity Theft Protection
* Generous 401K with Match
* Flex/Dependent Care
* Short Term Disability and Accident Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Medical Bridge Insurance
* Paid Continuing Education
* Apprenticeship Classes/GI Bill
* Paid Safety Training
*Helping the Community *
* PTO Bonus for Volunteering
* Financial Support for Community Events
* Monthly Charity Donations
*Insurance offerings *
* Health Insurance
* Health Savings Account
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Paid Tool/Clothing Reimbursement
* Referral Bonus
* Advancement Opportunities
* Merit-Based Bonus
* Technology for Project Documents
* Vehicle Allowance (Superintendents and Project Managers)
* K-12 Christian Education
* Dependent Continuing Education
* ABC Continuing Education
* Ridgewater College
* Local High School
If you feel that this job fits you, we would love to meet you. Please fill out our application at www.willmarelectric.com/careers/
Applicants may be subject to a background check. EEO.
For questions contact, Jill Baker (320)-262-5410.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.50 - $31.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Journeyman Electrician: 1 year (Required)
* Minnesota Journeyman (Required)
* Multiple locations
* Only full-time employees eligible
Your application has been successfully submitted.