This job is no longer accepting applications.
The manager’s primary duty is management of the daily operations of the restaurant to ensure the overall goal of outstanding guest service. The Manager manages the day-to-day activities of hourly staff..Manager has direct responsibility for overseeing the financial results, operations, staff development, customer service and compliance with all Company policies, procedures, standards and specifications.
*PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Oversee all day-to-day restaurant operations to ensure Company standards for quality food, service and sanitation are met.
* Manage and supervise hourly staff.
* Assign and direct daily work responsibilities for staff.
* Order inventory for all areas and operations to ensure restaurant is stocked with appropriate levels of product.
* Reconcile cash registers at open and close of each shift.
* Maintain all records as required by Company policies and procedures, and in compliance with state and federal law.
* Maintain staff compliance with Company policies, procedures, standards and specifications.
* Maintain staff compliance with state and federal laws governing safety and food handling.
* Recruit, interview, select and hire quality staff for all positions.
* Display exemplary and professional attitude and appearance at all times.
* Listen and communicate effectively with General Manager, Shift Leaders and hourly staff, guests, vendors and the community.
* Conduct management and staff meetings, as directed by General Manager.
* Follow General Manager’s direction and accomplish objectives set by General Manager.
* Review objectives with Shift Leaders and hourly staff as necessary.
* Delegate appropriate tasks and responsibilities as necessary.
* Resolve employee complaints, questions or concerns as necessary
*WORK CONDITION REQUIRMENTS*
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including extended hours.
* Periods of standing and walking, as necessary.
* Frequent contact with guests, requiring tact and courtesy.
* Frequent contact with subordinates, requiring direction and supervision.
* High school diploma or GED equivalent.
* Ability to read, write and verbally communicate well.
* Proficient math skills and comfort with numbers.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Demonstrates maturity and professional demeanor at all times.
* Friendly, outgoing personality.
* Well-groomed, professional appearance.
* Positive attitude and self-disciplined.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
* customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Your application has been successfully submitted.