Locksmith Technician/ Locksmith Apprentice
This job is no longer accepting applications.
* Skill in both verbal and written communication.
* Installs, adjusts and services locks and related equipment.
* Repairs and/or changes combinations on safes.
* Cuts new or duplicate keys from existing keys, patterns, or codes.
* Repairs and services "panic hardware" on doors.
* Prepares labors and material estimates.
* Evaluating, diagnoses, troubleshoots cables and access control devices as necessary.
* Installation of electronic door operators.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $500.00 - $1,000.00 per week
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Commission pay
* installing commercial lock and door hardware: 1 year (Required)
* locksmith: 1 year (Required)
* On the road
This Job Is:
* Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
* A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
* A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.