Cabinet Shop Worker
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Opening: Cabinet shop worker – Sierra Millworks
Successful Cabinet shop seeking a few go getters to assist with production of cabinets, millwork, and moldings. Lots to learn for the right person with the right mindset.
* Operate and maintain machines.
* Work as a team to produce molding, produce
* Run moulder, table saw, sander, CNC, edge bander – once training passed
* Load or unload materials
* Operate forklift
* Follow instructions of supervisors.
* Assist other workers.
* Perform clean-up.
* Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
Laborer Qualifications / Skills:
* Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating with co-workers.
* Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines.
* Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety.
* Ability to load and unload heavy material.
* Ability to follow direction, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
* Teamwork is key and an ideal candidate must be able to work with a variety of people.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
* High school diploma is an asset.
* Must have a valid driver’s license.
* Be at least 18 years of age.
* 2 years of experience in commercial or residential construction, a cabinet shop, or a warehouse environment.
* Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation/class.
Pay listed as $21 to $30, willing to pay more DOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $30.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
* Truckee, CA 96161 (Preferred)
* Construction Labor: 2 years (Preferred)
* One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
* Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Remote interview process
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.