Line Cook and Prep Cook
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Responsible for food preparation and general kitchen sanitation. Must have basic knowledge of kitchen equipment including knife handling. Responsible for maintaining a clean cooking and working area. Must maintain a neat and professional appearance and manner.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for prep work of kitchen and line prep.
· Responsible for plating.
· Must maintain a clean work area.
· Must always monitor inventory and report items that are low to the Chef.
· Responsible for incoming orders and rotating stock.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean uniform.
· All other duties assigned.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required
· Knowledge of kitchen sanitation.
· Basic knife skills.
· Basic reading and math skills.
· Ability to lift over 50 pounds.
· Ability to measure ingredients accurately.
· Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment.
· Ability to understand and carry out directions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
* Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
* Temperature screenings
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.