Semiconductor Fabrication Fabrication Operator (first shift)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Build cutting edge spintronic / semiconductor wafers in our unique cleanroom production facility. Training provided.
• Primary tasks are thin-film deposition and related measurements.
• Other operations may include photolithography, etching, annealing, inspecting, measuring, and plating.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Capable of entering data into SPC charts.
• Good eye-hand coordination.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask.
*Education and Experience*
• Previous experience in semiconductor fabrication, automated machine operation, or light assembly.
• High school or equivalent minimum.
*_This job is in a safe, HEPA-filtered clean room._*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
This job is in a safe, HEPA-filtered clean room.
* One location
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
* A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Virtual meetings
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.