This job is no longer accepting applications.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Preparation of a variety of menu items according to prescribed recipes.
* Cleans and maintains work areas, utensils, and equipment.
* Consistently maintains standards of quality, presentation, and flavor of foods.
* Previous cook experience preferred.
* Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
* Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time.
* Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
*NOTE: *This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 8 hour shift
* One location
* Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
* Follow recipes and presentation specifications
* Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
* Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
* Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
* Restock items as needed throughout the shift
* Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
Your application has been successfully submitted.