*Exciting Opportunity To Join Our New World Class Security Operations Center!!*
_ *This is a 3rd shift position*_
Responsible for protecting the Associates, assets and brands of TJX US by monitoring US facilities and responding to incidents as they occur. This monitoring will take place 24 hours per day, seven days per week. The ability to work nights, weekends and public holidays is essential. This is a role that requires a hands-on and agile approach to learning new skills and keeping up to date with new technology.
*Duties and Responsibilities *
The main duties to be completed within the role of GIS SOC Operator include but not limited to the following:
* Effective and accurate management and prioritization of alarm activations across a variety of platforms in accordance with procedure across the TJX US facilities
* Responsible for all control room operations, including CCTV review
* Ensure that all incidents are dealt with, logged and communicated in accordance with procedures
* Provide operational support to the GIS SOC Specialists, Supervisors, or appropriate Managers
* Knowledge of how to use security and fire alarm systems
* Must be able to be contacted while on shift
* Be open and willing to undertake new training across GIS SOC functions. This may require an adjustment in scheduling to business needs.
* Bachelor’s degree or 1-4 years relevant work experience in lieu of degree
* Working experience with Incident Management and Change Management.
* Prior experience in Operations or a fast-paced, high stress environment with the requirement to resolve multiple interruption-driven priorities simultaneously.
* Troubleshooting experience
* Self-motivated and can work both independently and within a team in our 24/7 Operations Center; available for off-hours shift coverage and be able to take ownership of technical issues in the role of Incident Commander.
* Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethic
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Night shift
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Security: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.