This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the collective intelligence of the people and amplify their unified voice. To date, we have raised $38 million to execute this mission. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform is dynamic in that it can scale live conversation of one-to-several people to one-to-many. It uses NLP and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage hundreds of participants simultaneously.
About The Role
Remesh is hiring a Qualitative Researcher! From household name brands to manufacturers and consultancies, the Qualitative Researcher will be the driving factor in helping these companies understand their customers, employees, and products. The Qualitative Researcher will also work closely with our sales and customer experience organizations, collecting information on customer opinions, the employee experience, and marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have end-to-end experience in conducting and analyzing qualitative research for either market research or consulting agencies.
A majority of your time will be spent developing conversation guides (virtual focus group protocols), partnering with clients to conduct virtual focus groups, and developing reports based on the data that are collected. You will be expected to conduct qualitative research on tight deadlines on numerous projects for different companies and industries. Your day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to working with a cross-functional team and our clients to execute qualitative research projects (i.e., planning, collecting, analyzing, and presenting). Client engagement will play a key component in the role of the Qualitative Researcher as you will also engage with our partners to help them make informed strategic decisions.
What you'll be doing
- Planning and conducting qualitative research projects
- Developing story arcs using data
- Rapidly executing on client deliverables (i.e. qualitative analyses, presentations, etc.)
- Visually displaying data using PowerPoint (or related) programs
- Thinking strategically about solving challenging client problems and research initiatives
- Degree in the Behavioral Sciences (Economics, Psychology, Sociology or similar disciplines), certificate in Market Research/ or in Moderation from RIVA, or related experience
- 3 years of experience conducting and analyzing qualitative research studies
- Experience navigating/moderating focus groups/conversations
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, client facing, and deadline-driven environment
- 4+ years of focus group moderating experience
- Fluent in Spanish
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Marketing & Advertising Computer Software Internet
- Marketing Sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Remesh platform allows you to have a live conversation with your customers at scale, powered by AI.